Hosted Voip Call Center Solution - Inbound / Outbound
Call Center solution is comprised of features from the Hosted VoIP platform in addition to Agent and Supervisor client applications. These features, when configured to work in a complementary fashion, provide a feature-rich VoIP Call Center solution. In addition, the configuration options allow the solution to be implemented in a variety of ways. This solution document concentrates on a Call Center that is fronted by an interactive voice response (IVR) system that routes the calls to multiple ACDs.
Allows for rapid deployment of national VoIP origination and termination
in days, not months
Comprehensive SIP offering
Compatible with Broadsoft®, MetaSwitch®, Avaya®, Cisco®, Nortel®, Lignup®, Asterisk®,
ShoreTel® and more
Toll Quality Voice Codecs
Unmatched Signal Classification
Successful Fax/Modem handling
Low cost expansion into new markets
The combination of our blended, multi-vendor backbone. High interoperability success with a wide range of third party products, enables immediate success for your organization by offering you the most cost effective way to solve your complex network challenges.
Following are the key Call Center solution components:
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) – Intelligent call routing and queuing.
- Auto Attendant – Interactive voice response (IVR) and custom messaging
- Agent and Supervisor Clients – Intuitive interface for greater agent productivity and management oversight
- Enhanced (ACD) – Enhanced queuing when Call Center is not staffed as well as wrap-up timer enhanced settings
- Call Center Express Agent for daily statistics and ACD state management
- usic On Hold and Comfort Announcement – Callers are provided with a greeting, followed by music or advertisements and periodic comfort announcements in audio or video format
- Call Recording Solution